[Scilab-users] can not create Scilab Java Main_Class after installation of SL 5.5.0.32 on windows 7

N.N. nakabisha at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 14:16:32 CEST 2014

There is one directory created in

 C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Scilab\scilab-5.5,0

But that directory is totally empty.
I also created manually a subdirectory

C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Scilab\scilab-5.4.1
But again it is empty.
I have uninstalled Scilbab-5,5,0 three times and
restalled it again.

The windows Icon start with the following commpand line :
"C:\Program Files\scilab-5.5.0\bin\WScilex.exe"

Thank you very much for your help.

On 4/15/14, Vincent COUVERT <vincent.couvert at scilab-enterprises.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can you make a copy of your SCIHOME
> (http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.5.0/en_US/SCIHOME.html) directory before
> removing it and then restart Scilab?
>
> If Scilab starts after this cleanup we will use your SCIHOME copy as a
> basis for a bug report.
>
> Regards,
>
> Le 15/04/2014 00:05, N.N. a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> I got the following message after the install when I want to run scilab.
>>
>> Scilab cannot create Scilab Java Main_Class.
>> (We have not been able to find the main Scilab Class.
>> Check if the Scilab and thirdparty packages area available).
>>
>> Is there anybody who can help me with this problem.
>> I thank you very much.
>>
>> Kind regards.

Complex numbers: They are all fun and games until someone loses an i.