[Scilab-users] Release of Scilab 5.5.0. - Graphics plot differently

Ingo ingo at drsteiner.de
Tue Apr 22 11:02:17 CEST 2014

Dear scilab makers and users,

thanks for all the effort that has gone into the new release!

I've just installed the new version and I like that the variable values now
show directly in the variable browser.

I've also noticed two minor disadvantages:
- Colorbar() renders differently and numbers are hard to read now (see
image).

- In scinotes I could mark a command and press F1 to jump to the
corresponding documentation. This doesn't work anymore.

But nevertheless - keep up the good work!

Thanks and best regards,
Ingo