[Scilab-users] Release of Scilab 5.5.0. - Graphics plot differently

Paul Bignier paul.bignier at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed Apr 23 08:40:54 CEST 2014

Hello Ingo,

Thank you for your feedback, I can indeed reproduce the mentioned bugs.
Don't hesitate to report them on the bugzilla
<http://bugzilla.scilab.org/>, and don't forget to list your system
specifications, I can walk you through it if necessary.

Regards,
Paul

On 04/22/2014 11:02 AM, Ingo wrote:
> Dear scilab makers and users,
>
> thanks for all the effort that has gone into the new release!
>
> I've just installed the new version and I like that the variable values now
> show directly in the variable browser.
>
> I've also noticed two minor disadvantages:
> - Colorbar() renders differently and numbers are hard to read now (see
> image).
>
> - In scinotes I could mark a command and press F1 to jump to the
> corresponding documentation. This doesn't work anymore.
>
> But nevertheless - keep up the good work!
>
> Thanks and best regards,
> Ingo

Paul BIGNIER
Development engineer
Scilab Enterprises
143bis rue Yves Le Coz - 78000 Versailles, France
Phone: +33.1.80.77.04.69
http://www.scilab-enterprises.com