[Scilab-users] Suppressing figure window

tim at wescottdesign.com tim at wescottdesign.com
Sun Dec 14 00:08:05 CET 2014

Thank you.  With a bit of tweaking to my makefile, this should work
splendidly.

This is the code I ended up with in the one script I've modified so far:

driver("ps");
xinit("motor-PD-friction.eps");
g = gcf();
g.figure_size = [600, 400];
xgrid(2);
plot2d(Tstart:Tstep:Tstop, [xf(1:2, :)' uf]);
legend(['velocity' 'position' 'drive']);
xend();

I am pleased that not only will it direct to a file, but that I can
still control the aspect ratio of the output and add grids, titles and
legends.