[Scilab-users] Installation of SIVP fo Scilab

Ronan_ ronan_2 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 18 20:12:10 CET 2014

I can't execute the builder file of SIVP because "this module need a
compileur"

-->exec('builder.sce')

-->mode(-1);
Création des macros...
-- Création de [SIVPlib] (Macros) --
 !--error 10000
tbx_builder_gateway : Ce module requiert un compilateur C mais celui-ci n'a
pas pu être trouvé.
at line      27 of function tbx_builder_gateway called by :
tbx_builder_gateway(toolbox_dir);
at line      35 of exec file called by :
exec('builder.sce')

* on the read file it is written that we need a version of scilab older than
the 2.0 version but there are not avalaible anymore, maybe this could pose a
problem ?

* i have installed Eclipse (with mingw) for the occasion, maybe i can create
a link between Eclipse and Scilabe to solve the problem ?

* I also installed OPEN CV but i don't know what i have to do with it ? it
put itself automatically in the PATH but that's all for SIVP use ?

Thank you for your answer,

Sorry for my english,

Ronan SY