[Scilab-users] Problem running xcos in batch mode from Scilab

R0M1 romain.desbats at ifsttar.fr
Wed Feb 26 10:21:30 CET 2014

Hi Paul,

Thank you very much for your answer. I have changed the model after your
first answer but I forgot to attach it again. I did use the END block.

Thanks for highlighting the difference of solver type. It seems that
Sundials/IDA gives the result I expect. Can you tell me where to check the
solver that have been used for the simulation? (The only variable generated
by running the simulation is %scicos_prob but I can not open it).