[Scilab-users] Problem running xcos in batch mode from Scilab

Paul Bignier paul.bignier at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed Feb 26 10:40:09 CET 2014

During the compilation, a WARNING is displayed to notify the solver switch.

     xcos_simulate():
         WARNING: Diagram has been compiled for implicit solver
              switching to implicit Solver

     scicos_simualte(): no warning, so no switching.

If the diagram contains continuous states, xcos and scicos are supposed
to detect the problem type (ODE or DAE) and switch to the default one
(Sundials/BDF-Newton for ODE and Sundials/IDA for DAE) if the Setup
solver is not adapted.