[Scilab-users] Bitmap export

Dang, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Fri Jan 17 09:29:45 CET 2014

Hello,

> De la part de Antoine Monmayrant
> Envoyé : vendredi 17 janvier 2014 09:17
>
> Last time we used this approach (issue with plots in figure /
> everything fine when plotted to file directly) to determine the bug
> was in the graphic driver, not really in Scilab.

I used to work with the development team of a small software editor,
and we also had such surprises, even sometimes with the printer driver
(the "print preview" was OK and not the printing, whereas the "print
preview" is also generated by the driver).

Best regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer