[Scilab-users] Bitmap export

Calixte Denizet calixte.denizet at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon Jan 20 16:15:37 CET 2014

Hi Stefan,

Few comments:
i) driver(...);xinit(...);...xend(); implies a vectorial export: all the
scene is completly drawn vectorialy (so the graphic card driver is not
implied in the draw)
ii) xs2png(0,...): a memory dump is done and the bitmap is converted
into PNG. The GC driver is called to retrieve the data and it seems that
this kind of bug is typical to Ubuntu with free driver... the only
workaround I know (for the moment ;)) is to switch to the proprietary
driver.

Calixte

On 17/01/2014 00:42, Stefan Du Rietz wrote:
>>> Hi Antoine,
>>> are we supposed to reply above as earlier or not ;-(
>>>
>>> When I did as you proposed:
>>>
>>> x = [0:0.05*%pi:2*%pi]';
>>> f = scf(1);
>>> driver('PNG');