[Scilab-users] New ATOMS toolbox - what now?

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Wed Jan 29 20:54:34 CET 2014

Hi Claus,

Before being available in automatic mode  through ATOMS, you may
- either use ATOMS functions to manage the package as downloaded by hand
- or unzip it into the contrib directory, as an external package. Then,
it should appear
   in the /Modules/ menu of the console (for forthcoming sessions), and
be loadable by hand
   by clicking on it in the menu.

HTH
Samuel