[Scilab-users] Xocs : enabled superblocks and multi frequence diagram

Serge Steer Serge.Steer at inria.fr
Mon Jul 21 17:53:07 CEST 2014

The solution of your problem depends the solution of your problem
depends on the type of your state system:

- if it is a continous time state system  the xcos solver is able to
automatically adapt its step size so, it is not necessary to handle two
copies of your superblock
- if it is a discret time system you can use two SampleCLK block one
with 1/10 period and the other one with 1/1000 period as explained in
the attached xcos diagram

Serge Steer