[Scilab-users] Test statistics with linregr function

Samuel Enibe samuel.enibe at unn.edu.ng
Thu Jul 24 23:56:52 CEST 2014

Thanks once more.
I have been able to use the *ols* function, but there are still a few grey
areas. It is not clear to me which of the output parameters to use in
determining the following parameters of each regression coefficien, namely

*"Standard  error",*

*"Z", *

*"95% confidence Interval" *

I will appreciate any further insights.