[Scilab-users] Scilab leastsq exponential fitting

Antoine Monmayrant antoine.monmayrant at laas.fr
Mon Jul 28 17:50:19 CEST 2014

Le 28/07/14 17:44, chloe.kykam a écrit :
> Yes, I did check the dimensions of x, ri, r and wr before, which all came
> back to be 1024x1.

OK,

Next culprit: your fit function is not defined for every values of a(1)
and a(2).
While optimizing and calculating the numeric derivative, leastsq can try
Anyway, you might solve this by 1) giving some boundaries on possible
values for "a" and 2) calculate the Jacobian of your fit (ie partial
derivative of your fit function with respect to a(1) and a(2).

Antoine