[Scilab-users] Queries about vector and complex numbers

Dang, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Wed Jun 25 09:09:30 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm afraid you have to do it yourself.

For the divergence, you might use something like

sum(numderivative(f, x))

For the curl, you might as well use the approximate jacobian matrix calculated by numderivative().

Sorry, I don't know what you mean by "cimplex no.".

Hope this helps

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer