[Scilab-users] Queries about vector and complex numbers

Paul Bignier paul.bignier at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed Jun 25 10:02:56 CEST 2014

also how to change a cimplex no. From one form to another.

Hello,

"how to change a cimplex no. From one form to another"

Here
<https://help.scilab.org/docs/5.5.0/en_US/section_92d4a113335616d17230759ae919fcb2.html>
is a link to the available functions to manipulate complex numbers. Note
that the transpose operator
<https://help.scilab.org/docs/5.5.0/en_US/quote.html> is special for
complex numbers (returns the conjugate transpose of the input).

Regards,
Paul

--
Paul BIGNIER