[Scilab-users] Writing help for ATOMS module

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 19:54:20 CET 2014

Hi there

I'd like to write a proper (working) help section for the CMA-ES atoms
module.

If I read online documentation, it claims I must use DocBook format, but
it is confusing that none of the ATOMS modules that I have installed
(PSO + Apifin) actually follow this. Their help files are in an archive
- and when uncompressed I find HTML + Java code.

The toolbox-skeleton shows a different way, with DocBook format.

Which is the right one - and will be supported in the future?

P.S. this info is relatively limited (or very quick):
http://wiki.scilab.org/howto/Create%20a%20toolbox#Help
... and it links to another page, which says "*Many items on this page
are deprecated.*":
http://wiki.scilab.org/howto/scilab%20documentation%20kit

Well, I hope we will soon see an improvement to this part of the
documentation.

/Claus

---