[Scilab-users] Writing help for ATOMS module

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Tue Mar 4 20:09:33 CET 2014

Hi Claus,

Le 04/03/2014 19:54, Claus Futtrup a écrit :
> Hi there
>
> I'd like to write a proper (working) help section for the CMA-ES atoms
> module.
>
> If I read online documentation, it claims I must use DocBook format,
> but it is confusing that none of the ATOMS modules that I have
> installed (PSO + Apifin) actually follow this. Their help files are in
> an archive - and when uncompressed I find HTML + Java code.
>
> The toolbox-skeleton shows a different way, with DocBook format.
>
> Which is the right one - and will be supported in the future?
You must write pages in XML format with Docbook tags (with Scilab
extensions).
Then, XML files must be gathered in a help tree of dirs and subdirs (for
different languages and possibly subsections).
Then, xmltojar(..) must be used to yield the jar (that is indeed a set
of zipped HTML files)
Finally, jar files (one per language) must be set in a myModuleRoot\jar\
sub-directory.

HTH
Samuel