[Scilab-users] CLSS Problem. System doesnt behave as expected.

Gona www.kanibani at gmail.com
Fri May 16 11:29:52 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I was trying to model a linearized system in Xcos with CLSS block in state
space form. But the output of the system doesn't seems to be realistic at
all.

The equation I wanted to model is this.

With small angle approximation, the state space representation came as,

The system I modeled with Xcos is as follows with following parameters.

The output of the CLSS system came as,

I modeled the exact same system as a non linear model in Xcos and output
appears to be correct.

Can anybody please let me know if I have done something wrong in this simple
system and does the CLSS work as its expected to be ?

Thanks a lot in advance

BR
Gona