[Scilab-users] Bicycle Dynamics

Gona www.kanibani at gmail.com
Fri May 16 11:32:31 CEST 2014

Hi,

Thanks all for the support.

Now the model is working fine. I have changed nothing. I am not sure what
caused the previous plot to be incorrect. May be the cashed variables has
caused this damage.

I have experienced another problem when I tried to use CLSS block in Xcos
and I opened another thread on that topic here.

If you have experienced the same kind of problem appreciate your valuable
feedback..

Thanks again everyone for your time and effort helping out.

BR
Gona.