[Scilab-users] Xcos simulation problem with Scilab 5.5.1

JWE elnjwei at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 10:11:19 CEST 2014

Hello,
When I run a ZCOS file with Scilab 5.5.1, the simulation runs very slow.
Within a run, the Scope traces are very slowly updated at first and later
they are updated quickly and going back to slowly again.
When I run the file several times, this process differs per run.
The ZCOS-file was created with Scilab 5.5.0 and runs in a split second with
Scilab 5.5.0.
My operating system is Windows 7 professional and I use the 64 bits versions
of Scilab.
The ZCOS file is attached ("ADC_test_550_551.zcos").
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jan
ADC_test_550_551.zcos