[Scilab-users] Xcos simulation problem with Scilab 5.5.1

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Fri Oct 10 15:21:22 CEST 2014

Hello,

The simulation is not that slow on my Scilab 5.5.1 Linux x86_64. Are you
able to reproduce on a reduced test case ?

Note that the Xcos scope rendering has not been modified between 5.5.0
and 5.5.1. They internally use a buffer with a size specified in the
parameters and a push optimization (after [1]) to avoid slow rendering
for huge number of points.

[1]
http://cgit.scilab.org/scilab/commit/?id=a72008b60bf956b01f0cd27bc56e3283284bf81b

--