[Scilab-users] Read .csv from labview

COIEngineer ecarlson at consensusortho.com
Wed Oct 8 17:56:26 CEST 2014

I have a number of .csv files created from Labview 2014. When I try to read
them using the following, I get an error:

aa = csvRead(path,[],[],"double",[],[],[8 1 9000 3]);

Warning: Inconsistency found in the columns. At line 2, found 2 columns
while the previous had 4.
                                                     !--error 999
csvRead: can not read file C:\...\Specimen 14005-03.csv: Error in the column
structure

If I open the file in Excel, then do a a save -- still as a .csv, no changes
-- it works. Any ideas on how to fix that?

I'm using scilab 5.4.1, and have included one of the files.

Thank you! Specimen_14005-08.csv
<http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/n4031318/Specimen_14005-08.csv>