[Scilab-users] GUI : messagebox issue

Vladislav TRUBKIN uladzislau.trubkin at scilab-enterprises.com
Fri Oct 10 12:26:14 CEST 2014

Hello,

You should use a "modal" dialog box.
 From the help page
<http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.5.1/en_US/messagebox.html>: "modal" to
create a modal dialog, any other string to create a non-modal dialog.
Please note that "modal" can replace any of the other input arguments
except msg.

For your case it's anything like this:

rep = messagebox("Are you sure you want to modify this file?","Safety question","modal",["yes","no"])

if you click "yes" rep == 1
if "no" rep == 2

I think it can help you.

Regards,