[Scilab-users] Gui load data inside a function and keep them

Quentin Mazué mazue.quentin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 15:55:50 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm developping a GUI to use an Xcos model and I have the following problem
:
The simplified problem is as follow :

I have 2 buttons
->Button 1 : when I click, I want to load all the input data for my Xcos
simulation
I load the data thanks to an script file which contains all my inputs

->Button 2 : when I click I want to launch the Xcos simulation

My problem is : If I load all the data inside the callback function of
button 1, the loaded values are deleted at the end of the callback

I want to keep this values without using the 'global' visibily because I
have a lot of inputs

In matlab there is a solution : use the function evalin() inside the button
1 callback

Is there a solution for this problem knowing that I don't want to load my
inputs and launch the simulation with the same button?

Regards
Quentin Mazué