[Scilab-users] Compile .c code in different directories

waszniowski Lwaszniowski at motorpal.cz
Mon Oct 27 16:43:40 CET 2014

I would like to call c code function in SciLab. I use ilib_build(). When my
files are in one directory, everything works well.
But I need to compile files in different directories:
files=['sciInterface.c','../../../src/Outputs/Current.c'];
ilib_build('test_c',['testFnc','sciInterface'],files,[]);

There is an error in this case:

-->exec('C:\Users\waszniowski\Documents\PRJ\SimCrEcu\ECU\Test\Outputs\Current\testComparatorReference.sce',
-1)
   Generate a gateway file
   Generate a loader file
   Generate a Makefile
   Running the makefile
   Compilation of ../../../src/Outputs/Current.c
   Compilation of sciInterface.c
   Compilation of test_c.c
   Building shared library (be patient)

!NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make
'Debug/..\..\..\src\Outputs\Current.obj'  !
!
!
!Stop.
!
 !--error 10000
ilib_compile: Error while executing Makelib.mak.
at line      27 of function dlwCompile called by :
at line      51 of function ilib_compile called by :
at line     106 of function ilib_build called by :
ilib_build('test_c',['testFnc','sciInterface'],files,[]);
at line      19 of exec file called by :
exec('C:\Users\waszniowski\Documents\PRJ\SimCrEcu\ECU\Test\Outputs\Current\testComparatorReference.sce',
-1)

Please, can anybody help me?
Libor Waszniowski