[Scilab-users] for loop in xcos

Candio somephantastik at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 17:33:14 CET 2014

Hello,

I've been trying to implement a for loop in xcos and have so far been
unsuccessful:

1) I grabbed the source code from the ForIterator interfacing function in
ScicosLab and figured out how to get it working in SciLab 5.5.1/Xcos.
However, it is truly mysterious and I was not able to get it working
correctly.

2) I've been working on a manual for loop using if/else logic, but I cannot
figure out how to reset the counter at the beginning of each time step.
Attached is an example of my feeble attempt.

If someone can give me some advice on how to make progress with either 1) or
2), I would be grateful.

Candio

forLoopSubsystem.zcos
<http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/n4031449/forLoopSubsystem.zcos>