[Scilab-users] Problem with partial fraction decomposition (dfss)

tinnguyen nguyenthientin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 04:04:03 CET 2014

I do agree with you. That probably depends on kind of algorithm that
function implements.

Actually, I am a teaching assistant in Digital Signal Processing course. I
try to get benefit from Scilab to do invert z-Transform.

Specifically, given a rational polynomial, I need to decompose it so as some
basic z-Transforms can be applied easily.

I’m very grateful to your help!

Best regard!

Tin Nguyen