[Scilab-users] Xcos : use of Xcos_compile create an error : undefined variable script2var

Quentin Mazué mazue.quentin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 08:45:43 CEST 2014

Hello,

I re-use a previous script that was working a few weeks ago under the same
version of Scilab, however now it generates an error.

Below the script :
importXcosDiagram("Test_1.zcos"); // This line works
%cpr = xcos_compile(scs_m); // This line generates an error

Below the error message :
!--error 4
Undefined variable : script2var
at line      50 of function xcos_compile called by :
%cpr = xcos_compile(scs_m);

I found that script2var is located in "C:\Program
Files\scilab-5.5.0\modules\scicos\macros\scicos_scicos". If I load this file
manually with the command exec, I have an other error message if I use the
command xcos_compile :

 !--error 4
Undefined variable : do_eval
at line      64 of function xcos_compile called by :
%cpr = xcos_compile(scs_m);

The missing file do_eval is located inside the same directory as script2var.
If I had do_eval manually, an other error appear about a missing file and so
on.

1) Where does this problem come from?
2) What should I do to fix it?

Regards