[Scilab-users] Xcos : use of Xcos_compile create an error : undefined variable script2var

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Tue Sep 2 17:34:35 CEST 2014

Hello Quentin,

Xcos is a dynamic Scilab module which means that the native library
(scixcos.dll or libscixcos.so) and the macros are not loaded at Scilab
startup.

At 'xcos' call, everything set up behind the scene and you can use
interface functions and any xcos internal function. As a user, if you
want to use xcos functions / macros without calling 'xcos' or without
the gui you have to call 'loadXcosLibs' first.

help('loadXcosLibs') for an example.

Regards,

--
Clément