[Scilab-users] Xcos code generation, compiling with eclipse for standalone usage

Pablo Fonovich pablo_f_7 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 16:05:21 CEST 2014

Thanks for your answer.

So, if i link the libraries by mysefl (like -L/usr/share/scilab/lib -llibrary) in the compiler, isn't possible to use as standalone anyways? If i can do that, what libraries should i link? If i can't, why is the standalone.c generated?

The errors i get is that cstblk4_m, selector_m, and counter are not defined, and i guess there are defined in a library, but i don't know in which

Other question... is there a code generator like equalis for dspic or embeedes systems, but opne-source? Equalis is far away my budget...