[Scilab-users] Xcos code generation, compiling with eclipse for standalone usage

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Tue Sep 16 09:01:31 CEST 2014

Hello Pablo,

> cstblk4_m, selector_m, and counter

In fact, these are simulation functions. You can grab them directly from
the Scilab sources to compile them directly within your project or you
can link to libsciscicos_block.so using "-lsciscicos_block".

If you chose to link against scilab libraries do not forget to also link
the SO dependencies (maybe blas, lapack, scilab and so on).

> Other question... is there a code generator like equalis for dspic or
> embeedes systems, but opne-source? Equalis is far away my budget...

That's the point, there is not at this time. What's your expected target
platform ? Do plan to use an OS or not ?

--
Clément