[Scilab-users] Simulation of static general equilbiirum model

Eric Dubois grocer.toolbox at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 19:17:43 CEST 2014

I suspect that your problem has data with too different orders of magnitude.

Indeed, when I calaulate the numerical Jacobian at your satrting values, it
has eigen values with a ratio of more than a million: in econometric tets
you have a huge multiocolinaeraity problem.

Check what happens if you redefine your problem so that variables have the
same order of magnitude.

Éric.