[Scilab-users] XCos cscope parameter change beafore sim

Grzegorz Skiba skiba.g at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 15:51:30 CEST 2014

Thanks for help your Clément,

Is there any chance to do the same at simulation start? I can scan scs_m
object in the pre_xcos_simulate and find CSCOPE blocks and change its
rpar/ipar parameters - but this way I can only change block parameters not
the plot properties like grid_style or polyline_style. Maybe it is possible
to create graphics window in pre_xcos_simulation ,change default parameters
and than somehow force xcos to use created windows instead of creating new
with CSCOPE init procedure ?

Regards Grzegorz