[Scilab-users] XCos cscope parameter change beafore sim

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Tue Sep 30 16:26:50 CEST 2014

Yes, you can perform anything on the pre_xcos_simulate hook.

If you want to set some specific scope attribute I suggest you to fix
the scope ID on block's parameters, create and setup it on the
pre_xcos_simulation hook. If a scope with the same ID is already
displayed, it will be re-used at simulation time.

--
Clément