[Scilab-users] Importing FMU generated by Xcos (Scilab)

mfabbri michele.fabbri at inria.fr
Mon Apr 13 11:14:33 CEST 2015

I haven't found a solution yet, but I got some progress.

I tried to re-generate the .so file inside the FMU (using the source inside
the FMU). The error changed at every time that I added a new library to the
linker, and so I added all the libraries of SciLab (/usr/lib/scilab/*).

The error depends also on how I generate the .so file.

    gcc -Wl,--no-as-needed -fPIC -shared -o prova.so prova_Scilab_FMU.c
/usr/lib/scilab/* -I/usr/include/scilab/
-I/home/mfabbri/.Scilab/fmu-wrapper-0.6/src/c/
    You can check the output of the FMUChecker and of the command ldd -d
here: http://pastebin.com/qBLiDRgd
    As you can see, I have a problem with JAVA library (Java is installed in
my OS). I tried to linked that library but without success.

    while using this same commmand without the "Wl,--no-as-needed" flag: gcc
-fPIC -shared -o prova.so prova_Scilab_FMU.c /usr/lib/scilab/*
-I/usr/include/scilab/ -I/home/mfabbri/.Scilab/fmu-wrapper-0.6/src/c/
    You can check the output of the FMUChecker and of the command ldd -d
here: http://pastebin.com/MaV2pdHT
    I know that the "undefined symbol: pvApiCtx" is in api_common.h
(/usr/include/scilab) file but I didn't find the library to link.

More, in both solutions there is this string in the FMUChecker output:
[INFO][FMILIB] Loading 'linux64' binary with 'standard32' platform types
Is normal this info? I'm using Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca - 64bit

For now I'm stuck for both the solutions but what I want to try is to link
all the libraries in the OS.

Thank you to everybody that wants to help me