[Scilab-users] Importing FMU generated by Xcos (Scilab)

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon Apr 13 15:00:12 CEST 2015

Hello Michele,

As you already write, the FMU generated by the module depends on the
simulation functions shipped with Scilab.

Xcos simulation functions are shipped in two flavor :

 * libsciscicos_blocks.so
   depends on a full Scilab
   you have to link with blas / lapack, the whole Scilab binaries, the
JVM libs and so on

 * libsciscicos_blocks-cli.so
   only depends on Scilab non-GUI
   just link with blas / lapack and the some of the scilab internal libs

I suggest you to only link against libsciscicos_blocks-cli as this is
will ship an FMU with minimal dependency (only minimal Scilab).

A third approach (and the most independent one) is to retrieve and
compile the scicos_blocks C / Fortran sources directly from Scilab
source code without linking against Scilab libs. However you have to
take care by yourself of any licensing issue.

Regards,

--
Clément