[Scilab-users] Importing FMU generated by Xcos (Scilab)

mfabbri michele.fabbri at inria.fr
Mon Apr 13 18:01:36 CEST 2015

Dear Clement,
Thank you a lot for your answer.

First of all I want to try what you suggested, so I want to link the
/libsciscicos_blocks-cli.so/
Maybe in future I will try to link all the libraries.

For now, I linked this three libraries libsciscicos_blocks-cli.so
/usr/lib/libblas.so /usr/lib/liblapack.so
But I got this error from the FMUChecker:
/[FATAL][FMICAPI] Could not load the DLL:
/usr/lib/scilab/libsciscicos_blocks-cli.so.5: undefined symbol: mopen_/

Do you know which other libraries should I link? Or there is a method to
know them?
Use the command /ldd -d/ didn't help me

Thank you again!
Fabbri Michele