[Scilab-users] Help regarding Finite Element Method_Scilab

MD NAHIDUL ISLAM nahidulislam8 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 13:41:49 CEST 2015

Dear Concern,

I want to do finite element method with scilab. I want to analyze some
structure with FEM. Here I attached one example structure. Can you guys
give me hint like How can interpret this structure, I mean I have to draw
this structure and do the rectangular mesh. And then I will apply the load
further I will draw the displacement in x and y axis.

This structure is held by four suspensions. I want to apply the force at
the bottom border.

I am not asking for details just which way I will follow and do the FEM, or
Do I need any others tools in scilab. Help me out guys. Do I need to
install the earlier version for tools? I admire all of your attention. I
look forward to hear back from you soon.

 Kindly Regards,
 Nahid