[Scilab-users] Help regarding Finite Element Method_Scilab

Paul Bignier paul.bignier at scilab-enterprises.com
Thu Apr 30 12:10:09 CEST 2015

Hello Nahid,

Please have a look at Scilab's Finite elements wiki page
<http://wiki.scilab.org/Finite%20Elements%20in%20Scilab> which should
give you some insight on the tools available on ATOMS.

Regards,
Paul

On 04/29/2015 01:41 PM, MD NAHIDUL ISLAM wrote:

> Dear Concern,
>
> I want to do finite element method with scilab. I want to analyze some
> structure with FEM. Here I attached one example structure. Can you
> guys give me hint like How can interpret this structure, I mean I have
> to draw this structure and do the rectangular mesh. And then I will
> apply the load further I will draw the displacement in x and y axis.
>
> This structure is held by four suspensions. I want to apply the force
> at the bottom border.
>
> I am not asking for details just which way I will follow and do the
> FEM, or Do I need any others tools in scilab. Help me out guys. Do I
> need to install the earlier version for tools? I admire all of your
> attention. I look forward to hear back from you soon.
>
>  Kindly Regards,
>  Nahid

Paul BIGNIER
Development engineer
Scilab Enterprises
143bis rue Yves Le Coz - 78000 Versailles, France
Phone: +33.1.80.77.04.69
http://www.scilab-enterprises.com