[Scilab-users] Symbolic computation in Scilab

duce doole93 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:41:20 CEST 2015

Thank you for your reply. Currently, I am trying to figure my way through
Maxima to get it to do what i need for my project.
Anyway, there is a toolbox for that, and it's called Scimax. Here is the
link http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/scimax/
It's for Linux only. Problem is, I really can't install it properly, since
it requires some other toolbox called Overload and i really can't manage to
install it since I'm not too skilled with Ubuntu. If someone could explain
on how to install this on on Ubuntu, it would be a perfect solution for the
problem.
Thank you again