[Scilab-users] Symbolic computation in Scilab

Pablo Fonovich pablo_f_7 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 23:50:12 CEST 2015

Hi:
Im courious about one thing... if i may ask, what are you going to do with the z-transform? Is the z-transfor the result of your excersise, or you want it to do some other calculation after that?
Could you give me some more information about the problem you wan't to solve?

I would also tell your teacher to let you use Maxima alone for symbolic... SciMax toolbox is a bit old, and i'm not sure if it's fully compatible with the newer versions of scilab and maxima.

I totally agree with Tim's answer