[Scilab-users] Atoms fail and changing SCIHOME

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Fri Dec 4 12:17:57 CET 2015

Le 04/12/2015 11:49, amonmayr at laas.fr a écrit :
> Answering my own question, here is a solution
> 1 Create a batch file myscilex.exe in the bin directory
> 2 Put this inside:
>     @ECHO OFF
>     set APPDATA=Z:\Windows\Application Data
>
>     start Wscilex.exe
> 3 Now launch myscilex.exe
> 4 Now atomsGui() works !

We prefer a .bat file extension, we set as well USERPROFILE and end with
/exit/, but yes, it's the way to do.
The path reaching wscilex.exe from the batch can be given and have
spaces. If so, and if you want to specify some scilab launching options,
you must write something like

start "D:\The path to Scilab dir\bin\Wscilex.exe" <scilab options>

Note the double quotes

> Antoine
> (Happy)
Great ;)