[Scilab-users] unable to generate GUI code

neel.nitt neel.nitt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 22:42:31 CET 2015

Hello,

I am new to Scilab. I have made a simple GUI with just a push button. But
when I generate the GUI code, the following error comes :

*!--error 58 *
*Wrong number of input arguments: This function has no input argument.*
*at line      69 of function edit called by :  *
*at line      16 of function gencode_callback called by :  *
*bo; end;gcbo = getcallbackobject(422);gencode_callback;if
exists("%oldgcbo")*
*while executing a callback*

I could not find a solution. Request your kind help.

Thanks