[Scilab-users] Toolbox Development

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Tue Jan 6 10:13:56 CET 2015

Hello,

If this documentation is not complete, feel free to update it. The wiki
is open to everyone, just connect and edit.

Each time I create a new toolbox, I just copy the toolbox_skeleton or
xcos_toolbox_skeleton on a new directory ; rename some file and remove
others by searching "skeleton" on file names and file contents.

Regards,

--
Clément