[Scilab-users] ATOMS module

pdiazs pdiazs at ono.com
Sun Jan 18 19:51:26 CET 2015

Hi

I have installed scilab 5.5.1 in windows 8.1 64 bits

When I launch atoms gui I get "atoms not available check your internet
connection"

I have followed all the suggestions made in posts:
1 reinstall in root c:/
2 modify extractAtoms.sci and then succesfully run buildmacros.bat as
administrator and relaunch
3 download provided extractAtoms.sci and compile

but all result unsuccesful

The issue does not exist in windows 7

i get these results

atomsGetConfig
 ans  =

   useProxy: "False"
   offline: "False"
   downloadTool: "httpdownload"

atomsRepositoryList()
 ans  =

!http://atoms.scilab.org/5.5                                    official  !
!                                                                         !
!http://atoms.scilab.org/                                       user      !
!                                                                         !
!http://atoms.scilab.org/categories/modeling_and_control_tools  user      !
!                                                                         !
!http://scene1.test.atoms.scilab.org                            user      !

atomsSystemUpdate()

 gzip: D:\Datos de
Usuarios\Usuario\AppData\Local\Temp\SCI_TMP_7472_\.atoms\1_TOOL
      BOXES already exists;	not overwritten
 !--error 10000
atomsDESCRIPTIONget: Falló la extracción del archivo de DESCRIPCIÓN
('D:\Datos de
Usuarios\Usuario\AppData\Local\Temp\SCI_TMP_7472_\.atoms\1_TOOLBOXES.gz').
at line     182 of function atomsDESCRIPTIONget called by :
at line      16 of function atomsSystemUpdate called by :
atomsSystemUpdate()

Any suggestion will be highly appreciate

Thanks

Pedro Diaz