[Scilab-users] simulate fmu model provided : Error !

Akhechar ameni.khecharem at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:54:25 CET 2015

Hello,

I followed the example provided in the Help of FMI ( Xcos FMU wrapper >>
Xcos FMU wrapper > Export FMU from Xcos )

I succed to export it !

But when I tried to simulate the fmu exported I had this error :

***************************
-->fmuABS = importFMU(pwd()+fullfile("\tests\unit_tests\modelABS.fmu"))
 fmuABS  =

modelABS FMU Model

-->simulateABS = fmiSimulate(fmuABS)
* !--error 999
fmu_call: Wrong type for input argument #1: FMU expected.
at line      11 of function fmiGetVersion called by :
at line      50 of function fmiSimulate called by :
simulateABS = fmiSimulate(fmuABS)*

what's wrong please?

Thanks !