[Scilab-users] XCos: custom block, error 'Undefined Function Type'

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Fri Jul 10 15:53:08 CEST 2015

Hello Stefan,

First of all to call a DLL is strongly suggest you to use the C API
instead of the Scilab one for performance reason : we have to copy all
the data before calling the Scilab simulation function  and copy them
back after the call whereas in C we just pass pointers to the data.

The Scilab function type is supported as some blocks use it (BPLATFORM,
PENDULUM_ANIM, BARXY, TKSCALE). You can also directly check the
"xcos_toolbox_skeleton" that implement a sum block in Scilab.

If you are unable to found the issue by yourself, post a dummy test
case that I can use.

Regards,

--
Clément