[Scilab-users] How to assign column data to mlist?

jaipur acj119 at nifty.com
Sat Jul 11 13:41:17 CEST 2015

When I already have column data, how shall I collect these data into a mlist?

For example, I have 2 column data,
   data1=[11:20]'; data2=[21:30]';
I create a mlist,
   MyMlist = mlist(['M', 'field1', 'field2', 'field3']);
I'd like to assign data1, data2 to field1, field2, and access them as
MyMlist(3).field1 and so on. And size(MyMlist) or length(MyMlist) should be
10.

I tried
  MyMlist.field1= data1; MyMlist.field2= data2;
The result is
  size(MyMlist) does not work.
  length(MyMlist) is 3.

And
  MyMlist(1) indicate !M  field1  field2  field3  !
  MyMlist(2) indicate the values of data1
  MyMlist(3) indicate the values of data2

I understand these results as the definition of mlist. But I'd like to
assign column data into one compact mlist.

Someone could give me a suggestion?