[Scilab-users] Collecting zero points of x, y, z-axes to one point

jaipur acj119 at nifty.com
Thu Jul 16 04:53:54 CEST 2015

I'm creating a picture of a vector to demonstrate vector rotation for study.

I have made the picture below by the following code.
I'd like to make 3D picture in which zero points of x, y, z-axes are always
fixed to one point indicated as red circle (the origin of axes), while
rotating a picture by mouse's right button down and moving.
How shall I do it?

xarrows([0 1],[0 1],[0 1]);
h1=gca();
h1.axes_visible='on';
h1.grid=[1 1 1];
h1.box='on';
h1.x_location='origin';
h1.y_location='origin';
xlabel('X'); ylabel('Y'); zlabel('Z');

There is not 'z_location' in axes properties. Is that influence this
problem?