[Scilab-users] Previous Scilab version.

Nikolay Strelkov n.strelkov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 10:07:31 CEST 2015

Dear, Mario!

You can download Scilab 5.2.1 for example from here (
http://uni-smr.ac.ru/archive/win/science/math/scilab/5x/win/ ).

But I think you do not need exact version, because of stable Scilab syntax.
Moreover modern versions of Scilab are more user-friendly.

With best regards,
maintainer and developer of Mathieu functions toolbox
<http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/Mathieu/> for Scilab,
IEEE member, Ph.D.,
Nikolay Strelkov.